S H A R E
Langa KwaNobuhle Self-Help and Resource Exchange
We strive to release full individual, groups and community
potential from the bondage of dependency to enhanced self-actualization and self-reliance in the field of social welfare
SHARE sees its mission as that of an empowering social
agent that works with individuals, groups, and communities
to ensure provision of accessible and viable social
developmental welfare programs at community level
throughout the Eastern Cape Province, that restores
humanity, dignity and self respect. This is done while
releasing people from dependency to enhanced self-reliance.
- We believe that all people have worth and dignity.
- We believe that a People Centred Participatory Social Developmental Self Help Approach will unlock potential in people for empowerment and self- reliance. This approach will include community problem- identification, problem solving and collective community action for transformation and effective service delivery that meets or exceed community expectations.
- We believe in facilitating such community control through the sharing of resources and expertise while opening avenues for networking with other stakeholders, service providers and donors.
- We believe that we are accountable to communities we serve and need to uphold positive cultural traditions and values while being open to positive influences of other cultures.
- It is our privilege, not a right to work with communities. They expect our cooperation and not our charity.
© SHARE. All Rights Reserved
Design by Savo Heleta