S H A R E
Langa KwaNobuhle Self-Help and Resource Exchange
- Duplicating SHARE services in all the previously
disadvantage wards in the Nelson Mandela Bay
Metropolitan Municipality. From there moving
into a provincial NGO servicing the entire Eastern
- Completing the building of the SHARE head
office in KwaNobuhle so that decent
accommodation can be hired out to emerging
NGO’s for their projects.
- Opening a breast milk bank and promote
breast milk donations from local women.
- Expanding the residential facility for children
in Langa township
- Building a children resource centre
- The current projects, namely Lukhanyiso Home and Ithembalethu youth support centre and workshop, to be autonomous of SHARE.
- Adopting at least 10 emerging CBO/NGO and assist them to be viable and autonomous NGOs.
- Conducting community needs assessments in all wards that SHARE serves.
- Running an efficient and effective community based care project.
- Having an efficient, effective and loyal workforce that would serve their community with love and dedication.
- Financial sustainability of SHARE.
- Institutionalising SHARE for longer than 100 years - for future generations.
- Recognition as a training provider for social work students.
© SHARE. All Rights Reserved
Design by Savo Heleta